Weather in Brum Where The Sun Always Shines On The Blues.

Wednesday 24 November 2010

The Royle Wedding Conspiracy!

Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed, pu...Image via Wikipedia
 Unlike the press I was not surprised to read that  Bonny and Clyde have arranged their wedding for 29 April. I am not a party to the scurrilous rumours going around that she is pregnant but, having worked inside government for most of my life,  I see the hand of the politicians in setting the date.

 Slimy Nick and Dangerous Dave have called council elections for 5 May as well as the referendum on AV which, if it goes in their favour, will guarantee a permanent place in government for The Liberals.
 So, coming off the back of the ecstasy and orgy of the Royle Wedding they are hoping that the feel good factor will propel them to victory. Get real Lurkio!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: