Weather in Brum Where The Sun Always Shines On The Blues.

Sunday 26 July 2020

Jerem Corbyn gofundme

It is reported that John Ware a reporter for Panorama is taking legal action for libel against former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.  The relentless attacks on Mr Corbyn, a man of integrity, honesty and humility cannot be allowed to continue and we have an opportunity here to offer him support in a practical way.  It will also let him know that his supporters have not forgotten him, nor have they gone away.

Updates (1)




  • 24 JULY 2020by Carole MorganOrganiser

    I wanted to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to everyone for the most amazing and overwhelming response to this fundraiser for Jeremy Corbyn. Although Jeremy did not know beforehand that I was going to start this campaign, Jeremy's office has been in touch and he is deeply touched by this outpouring of love and support from you all.

    The funds on this campaign will not be touched and remain on hold by GoFundMe until the details for distribution have been established with Jeremy's office and I will continue to provide updates as they become available.

    As you know, when I began this just over 24 hours ago, I wasn't sure what response I would get (why would I, I've never been moved to do anything like this before). However, like you, I am outraged by the unrelenting attacks on Jeremy Corbyn, a man who only ever wanted the best for the people of this country, and who lead with humility, integrity and honesty.

    These ongoing attacks, both legal and political drove me to want to do something about it, and to let Jeremy know he is not alone. Far too many injustices have, and are being leveled at Jeremy that I have no doubt that this fund will help support him in what he is facing. Through this fund, it will become known that Jeremy is NOT alone. He is NOT the few. He is one amongst the many and we have started a fight back!

    My gratitude to you all.

    Carole

     As a result of this spontaneous wonderful selfless gesture by Carol Morgan the fight back on Jeremy Corbyn’s behalf has begun and the fund now exceeds £260,000. If you would like to make a contribution then please follow this. link.

No comments: