Weather in Brum Where The Sun Always Shines On The Blues.

Thursday 19 September 2013

America and the UK share all intelligence with the Israelis.

A model of the GCHQ headquarters in Cheltenham
A model of the GCHQ headquarters in Cheltenham (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I was surprise to read this in the Guardian, as to my certain knowledge GCHQ has been doing the same since at least 1974. I am sure this will come as no surprise to those totalitarian, demonic and undemocratic states like Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, who are our blood brothers but I objected, after I had been told that my intelligence analysis was being sent to the Israelis. And someday soon I will take GCHQ to court for making me commit war crimes, without my knowledge,  that may have resulted in the deaths of Palestinians and other arabs. I was immediately transferred after refusing to do further work in this area, on grounds of conscience, but I've no doubt that this all fits with this government's policy towards the "Dirty Arab"
References: M. J. , K38
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: