Weather in Brum Where The Sun Always Shines On The Blues.

Sunday 13 October 2013

Annies of Liskeard, Cornwall, Europe, The World, The Galaxy, The Universe.

 Now, I have written about Parallel Worlds on this blog before but, I think, that I can guarantee that two of these do not exist. In the mission statement of this blog I stated that, from time to time, I would promote special places of interest, including businesses, pubs, and eateries that for some extraordinary reason the world has not yet properly noticed. This place has to be top of my list because it is quirky and run by a couple of crazy eccentrics who live, in a car parked outside the shop. Everything is for sale including Chris but his associate Annette is very definitely not. Financially, she may be down but not yet out but she is a fighter and deserves to be one of life's winners. Anyway enough of my words so let the pictures do the talking. Firstly what you see at first fright:-


Secondly, Annette inspecting her window display:-

And a gaze at some of the contents of this magical, mysterious place:-




Allo, Allo, Allo, not only are the spiders a protected species in here but the roof's been a leaking!





Whatever happened to the Tetley tea men?

Ahhhhhh or was that Bisto?


Sore point!

Junk?


That bird has been there for ten years, in that dress to my certain knowledge.

                                                                                               Pastie or pastiche?


Implements of torture or sexual deviation?



Scary?

 I haven't a clue what they want for any of this stuff but Cris or Annette can be contacted, in deepest and darkest Kernew, in the pixies coven, on 01579 342762 (landline) or 07977821833 (mobile). If ringing from abroad I think the prefix for the UK is 44 and then you drop of the zero from the front of the number.

No comments: