Weather in Brum Where The Sun Always Shines On The Blues.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Where do YOUR loyalties lie?

Peoples of Britain circa 600
Peoples of Britain circa 600 (Photo credit: Wikipedia). Brummies might wish to note that they are "Hwicce".
 I was once summoned to the offices of the Officer In Charge (OIC) at GCHG Bude and the cheeky bleeder asked where my loyalties lay. I replied, "Firstly to my family, secondly to my conscience and thirdly to humanity and mankind". I suspect that this was not the answer that he was looking for as he clearly expected me to spew out that my loyalties were to Queen and country. Firstly, as a republican, I regard the Saxe Coburg mafia as a drain on me as a taxpayer who belong, not here, but firmly in their German roots where their loyalties lie (Edward The Lecher, who verbally abused my late mother, was a Nazi supporter) and also to that other incestuous mob of royals scattered around Europe. They were imported here in the nineteenth century and have nothing to do with the historical Anglo Saxon roots of this land.
 As for country: then I am a citizen of this beautiful, but imperilled, world of ours. A world which is being ripped apart by those who use nationalism as a cloak and protective foil to legalise their worldwide dealings in furtherance of their greedy destructive activities. Fortunately they have been rumbled and increasingly there is world wide protest against their operations. They are behind nationalism and religion, the two forces that have combined to bring war and destruction to our planet. In fact Karl (good name that) Liebknecht put it far better than this when he said that:-

"In my eyes a patriot is little more than an international blackleg."


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: