Weather in Brum Where The Sun Always Shines On The Blues.

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Tulsi Gabbard Again - The Next ....

Nicked from RT:-

Religious bigotry is un-American’: Tulsi Gabbard pushes back against ‘Hindu nationalist' smear

‘Religious bigotry is un-American’: Tulsi Gabbard pushes back against ‘Hindu nationalist' smear
Tulsi Gabbard, the first Hindu-American elected to Congress, has fired back at critics who accuse the presidential hopeful of being a “Hindu nationalist,” describing the claim as slander that fuels religious bigotry in politics.
The four-term Democratic congresswoman has been in the media’s crosshairs since announcing her presidential bid earlier this month, with political pundits taking issue with her vocal anti-war positions, as well as her decision to meet with Syrian President Bashar Assad and India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi. She’s also been accused of being associated with, and accepting money from, Hindu nationalist groups such as the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). 

1 comment:

Alfreed Siang said...

Hello everyone,my name is ALFREED SIANG i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426